Welcome to my first Black Owned Everything Monthly Roundup! Every month I’m sharing 10 Black-owned businesses I love, some you might know and some you might not know. There’s all types of brands and businesses here, so hopefully, there will be something for everything!
- Legendary Rootz (Clothing/Accessories)
- First, if you saw my post about making a statement with my clothes, you’ve seen their clothes on my blog! When I first found them, I went a bit ham on the website, and I have 0 regrets. I cannot wait to keep making my daily coffee in this mug.
- The Lip Bar (Beauty)
- K Ligg Co (Art)
- I like having cute stickers on my laptop and I rarely ever see ones that look like me! So these are perfect as I prep to move and need some inspiration!
- Hogoé Kpessou (Accessories)
- Luxury doesn’t mean it has to cost some exorbitant amount. Luxury is about quality and accessibility. That is what HK’s bags are all about and why I can’t wait to invest in more later.
- Samaria Leah (Denim)
- Vintage denim hasn’t looked this good in a long time! I love a good reworking on a classic and these are not only good to look at, but they are super high quality.
- Forvr Mood (Home)
- Jackie Aina. Candles. Need I say more?
- Mielle Organics (Hair Care)
- I’ve been using Mielle for months and it’s legit. My hair has never felt softer, but I really feel like my hair has been retaining more than on other projects.
- Brandon Blackwood (Accessories)
- Fenty Beauty (Beauty)
- I’ve been such a believer and it’s my favorite foundation by far. I haven’t found another I like this much, so happy to stay where I am!
- Jayrag (Beauty)
- I’m not one of those women who is good at putting on eyelashes. At all, but what I can do is eyeliner! These little eyelash pens are fantastic because it’s just like putting my eyeliner and that’s better than I could ever ask for.
Thanks for checking out this list! If you have any businesses that I should check out, drop them in the comments below and I can’t wait to share the next ones! In the meantime, check out my newsletter below where you can get the most up-to-date on my latest updates, blog posts, and more!