Summer Skin Prep with the Dove Dry Oil Collection
Hey loves, I’ve got exciting news for you all and it involves a brand that you all know and love!! So many of us out there have dry skin or experience the craziness that the season transition wreaks on our skin. Personally, the weather in Atlanta is insane with it being 40 degrees one day and then upper 80s the next, which often leaves me in a tough spot with my skin. Now this problem is over and leave it to Dove to create the cleansers of the year!! I’ve been using Dove since I was a little kid, but I’m excited to share about the new collection. The new Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar and Moisture Body Wash are the perfect cleansers to help take care of your skin and get rid of all of your dry skin!!
I’ve partnered with Dove to tell you about their New Dove Dry Oil Collection featuring their Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar and Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash, so you all can find out how I keep my skin looking nice and see how to care for and nurture your skin better!
Did you know that 1 in 3 women suffers from dry skin? Plus, 98% of these women feel more confident about themselves and their skin when their skin is moisturized versus when it is dry. Everyone wants to have moisturized and beautiful skin, which the new Dove Dry Oil Collection is a major key to aiding. The Dove Beauty Bar has a 1/4 moisturizing cream that wiill help skin feel soft, smooth, and look radiant. This cleanser is designed to help you shower away dry skin and keep your skin looking healthy. Dove has a signature formula found in both the Beauty Bar and the Body Wash featuring the 1/4 moisturizing cream and Moroccan Argan Oil, which both come together to nurture skin.
Ladies, you have to love the skin that you’re in. The healthier your skin, which means a moisturizing cleanser is a necessity! These cleansers and lotions don’t have to break the bank. Dove is the perfect product to help you keep your pockets lined, while keeping your skin as hydrated as possible. All of the ingredients in the Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar and the Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash come together to replenish the essential nutrients that your skin needs. This will help your skin look great at any time of the year! There are these amazing little Argan oil beads inside of the cleanser to replenish your skin’s natural look. Plus did I mention that it smells amazing? With all of these benefits and you ending up with well-cared-for skin, why haven’t you run to the store yet??
So now that you’ve gotten the low down on the new Dove Dry Oil Collection, I’ve got to help you know what to do with all of this!! I’ve got 5 great tips to help keep your body and skin hydrated when the weather just can’t make up its mind!!
1. Drink Lots of Water!
– Water is one of the main things that everyone drinks to keep their skin healthy. Drinking more water will hydrate your skin and help you to look great at all times. It may be hard to keep up with drinking a lot of water often. Start carrying a small water bottle with you at work or class and you’ll see a difference soon!!
2. Use A Lotion or Face Primer at Night
– I use a face lotion at night after I wash up with the Dove Dry Oil Collection. It was one of the best decisions that I’ve ever made. It helps especially on days that I was wearing a lot of makeup to tighten the skin on my face. Plus it helps to keep my skin healthy.
3. Eat Loads of Foods with Fiber
– Not only is fiber healthy for your insides. By eating more fiber-rich foods, you can literally feed yourself nutrients to help your skin look amazing no matter what time of year!
4. Use Sunscreen if You Go Outside
– My mom tells me this constantly. The first time I even think about stepping outside, always wear sunscreen. On every inch of my body. Or at least try to. Whether there is SPF in your foundation or you use a separate sunscreen, sunscreen is a major tool to help keep your skin healthy-looking as the sun peeks its head out more frequently.
5. Workout More Often
– You’re probably wondering why I’ve mentioned working out. Other than it whipping your body in shape no matter what time of the year it is, working out is essential in helping the body release some of its toxins. By working out more often, you can get a bit of stress relief and get healthier-looking skin naturally!
When seasons are transitioning it can wreak havoc on your skin and body. Share some tips for keeping your body hydrate and skin soft during times of weather transition.
“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove, but all my opinions are my own. #DoveDifference #ShowerAwayDrySkin #DovePartner http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”