If there’s one thing I have to do when I go to the UK, it’s staying with SACO Apartments. I have only had the fortune of staying with them in London, but on my last trip to the UK, I ventured outside of the capital city and went to Bath, a smaller city to the West of London. Bath….as you can tell from any of my posts about the lovely city, I’m kind of obsessed with Bath. It’s a beautiful, calming place, but what’s more comfortable than a nice place to stay? Well, I looked no further than SACO and I can’t imagine if I had stayed anywhere else in Bath.
I arrived in Bath at night, after a long day flying into London from Rome and waiting on my train at Waterloo Station, so let’s just say, I was READY to sleep. Because Bath is a small town, everything is within a few minutes walk, just as SACO’s front stoop is about 5-7 minutes maximum walk from Bath Spa station. That was a welcome thing to figure out as I traveled through Bath because I didn’t feel unsafe at any point on my walk. I went out to Tesco a few minutes later, literally 3 minutes before they closed, and grabbed some food for the next morning. Again, a 5-minute walk from the front stoop of where I was staying, SACO picked the prime location for an apartment style residence!
I stayed in one of their beautiful one-bedroom apartments and I couldn’t have been happier with my time! I was able to wake up when I want, cook myself a nice, chill breakfast and lunch in the kitchen, and leave and go experience the city as I pleased. With the exception of the two parks I went to, I don’t think that anything in Bath that I visited was more than 10 minutes away. Even my morning runs were perfectly planned because SACO is very close to the bridge that crosses the river Avon and brings you to the perfect sidewalk for a run!
Comfortability is something that I don’t find often when I travel. Not that I feel unsafe, but I don’t often feel overly comfortable when I travel. I love being on the road because it’s exhilarating, but I also know that I want to find that comfortability, I don’t have to look farther than SACO. I love the setup of these apartments and I think I feel so comfortable because they are apartments! I can unpack and be myself for a few days with no one around, just taking time to find myself. There’s a short list of things I look for when finding a comfortable place to stay when I travel and when I went to Bath, SACO Apartments ticked every single one of my boxes (just as they always do)!
- Coffee or Tea – I’m kinda a coffee or tea addict and SACO did it right. There was a coffee maker as well as a tea kettle in the apartment, so I was a happy, cozy bug with my cup of coffee in the morning and a nice cup of tea as I worked in the afternoon and evening.
- A Great Bed – Now…..I’m a sleeper. If I’m allowed, I’ll sleep in until about 1 pm on a weekend. Not a good habit, but it happens! If I can sleep a full 7-8 hours in a bed, I am a snug person.
- A Great Location – SACO placed this set of apartments in the perfect, central location in Bath. It’s within easy walking distance of all of the major attractions, the bus and train stations, and many restaurants. It’s easy to find, with a stand-out sign that welcomes visitors in.
- Good Wifi – Say no more. Wifi is life and as a blogger who travels a lot, good wifi is hard to come by, but SACO did a great job with wireless! I could get all of my work done without having to wait hours to get it done.
- Good Food or Kitchen Setup – SACO doesn’t provide food since it’s an apartment, BUT they do provide little snacks and drink mixes that you can use! The apartment is within easy access to stores where you can buy food, just as I did, so with their full kitchens, you don’t have to work hard to make food or get ahold of some.
- The Perfect Amount of Space – I love apartment style living and although sometimes it can be small, SACO optimizes the space in their apartments to give the maximum space possible. The kitchen and living room are within a close proximity to the bed, but also in a separate room, but also a massive shower/bath that’s great for a relaxing night after a long day of walking. The space felt open and nice, so I was so happy to stay here.
Being comfortable in a new space isn’t easy, but SACO is always a great place for me to stay when I want to be comfortable when I travel. It made my time in Bath so much easier than would be expected and I’m so happy that I was able to stay with them each way.
Special thanks to SACO Apartments for hosting me in Bath! I loved my stay this time just as much as my others and all opinions presented are mine and my alone!