I’m going on vacation! I’m so excited to be going away for a while and I’ve been a crazy woman planning this! So today, I wanted to share my packing list for this trip because I’m doing 9 days in my carry-on! It’s hard to figure out what to pack for Greece, but I’ve got you covered. I’ve done it before and luckily I can pack light clothes that are easy to fold, but also don’t wrinkle! I haven’t done a packing list in ages, so I wanted to include everything here! So enjoy the ultimate nine-day packing list for Greece!
- Clothing is tough because nothing fits right now, so I’m picking up a bunch of new things, but this is what I’m doing.
- 1 Pair of Shoes (2 pairs of sandals (1 water shoes), 1 pair of sneakers, 1 pair on my feet when I’m flying)
- 4 Dresses (1 fancy, 2 casual daytime dresses, 1 jumpsuit)
- 3 pairs of shorts
- 1 pair of pants
- 2 skirts
- 2 blouses or tank tops
- 4 loose shirts, layering tops
- Many Swimsuits (Obviously)
- 1-2 coverups
- 2 pairs of sunglasses
- 1 tote bag
- 1 crossbody bag/backpack
- 1 light jacket
- Other Items
- Mosquito Repellent
- Water Bottle
- Quick Dry Towel
- Phone + iPad chargers
- 1 book
- Baby wipes
- Portable charger
- Power adapter
- Printed Hotel Bookings + Car Agreements
- Medication + Menstrual Cup
- Small Hair gel or conditioner
- One of the key things that I’ve learned when traveling is to travel light. Unless I’m going to Fashion Week and cannot survive without my big DSLR and laptop, I’ll leave them at home! I invested in an Olympus PEN ages ago and it still serves me well. The photos are great, it’s tiny, and I love being able to just pop it in my bag or wrap it around my list! So I bring 2 spare (fully charged) batteries, one of my mini packs of SD cards, and my camera with a fully charged battery.
- Other than that, I plan on being out of my room and enjoying it! I might bring an iPad just to stay busy on my long long flights, but other than that
- Sunscreen (1 face, 1 body)
- Face Cleanser
- Face Moisturizer
- Light makeup essentials (no foundation, mascara, concealer, eyeliner,
Island Life vs. City Life
One of the things I have to pack for is after Greece! I also am packing to be in Germany and Italy for a few days where the climate is different, even during the summer! Let’s just say that I cannot wear the same bikinis all day after Greece! The clothing pieces I’m picking are versatile for both options, and plus, I can wash my clothes after I leave so I can limit my amount of underwear and some of those bits!
All of this is going in my carry on and I’m excited! You can see my packing video on my Tik Tok and Instagram here and see just what I’ve picked for this! I enjoy sharing things like this. If you enjoyed this packing list for Greece, let me know in the comments! I hope you enjoy it and if there’s anything you think I missed, add it in the comments below! I hope you enjoyed this and if you did, sign up for my newsletter to see the first of my trip.