Welcome back to this month’s roundup! May was full of highs and lows, but it’s officially SUMMER. I’m looking forward to getting out of the house more, getting into the gym more often, and writing more blog posts! Let’s hope I can do more travel soon for my Exploring GA series! In the meantime, let’s get into the may roundup and recap all of these blog posts.
I’ve tailored down my morning routine in order share with you how to maximize your day! I’ve taken a while to perfect it and it definitely will change once I move.
Podcasts are one of my favorite things, but I’ve struggled to find ones I really enjoy! These are my top 5, but share yours here!
Media kits are an essential piece of being a content creator. So, I’m sharing what’s in mine, but also how you can get your own here
Providence Canyon was the first stop on my Exploring GA series! I’m excited to share all of these pieces with you soon and I’m excited to keep it going. This is the first of many and I have many more planned so check out the first here.
This is an update to a post I wrote ages ago, but I’m excited to share how I keep this Instagram going! I’m excited to share more and I hope you find this useful!
Spoiler alert – I don’t make a ton blogging, but that’s not the worst thing. I wanted to share more about how much and how I make money, but also why it’s not the central part.
This is the May iteration and April was really successful! I hope you enjoy these 10 businesses!
- I did a Mental Health Month Series and it went REALLY well! I love sharing more about my experience with different therapists and I loved each one. Check out each video here!
- May 5th is Cinco de Mayo! Here’s a little history lesson and some great tacos!
- I went a little viral on IG Reels this month, so take a look here!
- Has anyone ever found the perfect dress like this one from & Other Stories?
- I realized I’m moving in a little over 4 months and I’m dying. Time to go prep and try to get some things done.
- National Wine Day aka my FAVORITE DAY of the year.
- It’s the summer, but I’m not ready to be a wingwoman just yet. Give me a minute!
Well, I hope that you enjoyed this May Blog roundup! Now onto a whole new set of blog posts this month! Enjoy!